Submitted by Amanda Jeewek, O2 Fitness North Chatham
Sometimes eating healthy can get so boring! Try mixing things up and add some spice to keep your diet on track. Use this delicious recipe for dinner served in a healthy wrap.
Curry Chicken and Fruit Salad
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cooked and diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 Golden Delicious apple – peeled, cored and diced
- 1/3 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup light miracle whip
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving. This recipe is best when prepared the day before serving.