What can you expect from a Bodyflow class? A beautiful workout based on Tai Chi, Pilates and Yoga.
In BodyFlow we build strength and flexibility, ending with a blissful meditation that will leave you calm and relaxed. Center yourself and create a sense of well-being while you tone and shape your body–what more could you ask for?
Benefits of BodyFlow:
- Increase core strength
- Burn calories
- Reduce stress
- Increase flexibility and range of movement
I began as a student of Bodyflow four years ago. I have practiced yoga for over fifteen years and I never experienced anything like BodyFlow. I fell in love and was motivated to start teaching the program.
What I connect with, what keeps me coming back, is the feeling, music and choreography. The class becomes an immersive sensory experience. Controlled breath to movement, feeling the beat through your body as you move–heartbeat, rhythm and grace.
Best of all – you do not need a Yoga background to do BodyFlow! All levels are welcome. Bring an open mind and be prepared to take off your shoes, listen to your body, sweat and most of all enjoy!
O2 Fitness offers BodyFlow at the following times & locations:
- O2 Fitness Brennan: Mondays @ 7:30pm & Saturdays @ 10:45am
- O2 Fitness Cary: Thursdays @ 6:30pm & Sundays @ 11:00am
- O2 Fitness Chatham: Tuesdays @ 10:30am and 6:30pm, Thursdays @ 4:30pm & Saturdays @ 8:30am
- O2 Fitness Falconbridge: Mondays @ 7:30pm, Fridays @ 9:30am & Sundays @ 11:30am
- O2 Fitness Falls: Tuesdays @ 7:30pm, Wednesdays @ 10:30am & Fridays @ 5:30pm
- O2 FitnessWilmington: Mondays @ 10:30am, Wednesdays @ 8:30am, Thursdays @ 7pm, Saturdays @ 11:30am & Sundays @ 9am