This recipe is a great, healthy idea and a great way to cool off on a summer night, so get your fill of these berries while they are still in season!
Berry Fresh Dessert (thanks Rachel Ray!)
- 1 pint Greek style plain yogurt
- 4 pieces of crystallized ginger, grated
- 1/3 cup of honey plus more to drizzle over the top
- 1 orange zested
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, grated ginger, honey and orange zest.
- Let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes so the flavors can mix.
- Divide all berries between 4 dessert bowls.
- Spoon yogurt mixture on top of berries and drizzle with honey.
- Serve immediately.